The Kenya High Commission in Canada has informed Kenyans living in Canada that registration for Huduma Namba is currently ongoing, and will end on June 19, 2019.
The High Commission informs Kenyans registering for Huduma Namba that they will need to start the registration process online at https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke and get a reference number. They will then have to appear in person at the High Commission, located at Laurier Avenue East, Ottawa, K1N 6R4 by June 19th for the capture of their biometrics.
- The primary documents for registration are: (i) Kenyan National Identity Card or Kenyan Passport for persons aged 18 and above (ii) Kenyan Birth Certificate for persons below 18 years of age
- Please present other relevant documents including Kenyan Driving licence, National Social Security Fund (NSSF) card, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) card, Kenya Revenue Authority PIN Certificate
- To commence the online registration process, please visit: https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke
- Create an account using your First Name and Email Address;
- You will receive an email giving you a temporary password (Check your junk/spam mail in case you do not see it in the main inbox);
- Log into the created account using the temporary password sent to the provided email;
- Fill in the registration form and submit;
- You will receive an email with the reference number and the registration document number;
- Please present yourself to the Kenya High Commission in Ottawa with the email and all the relevant original documents stated above for scanning and capturing of the biometrics and finalization of the registration process;
- Parents/Guardians may use their accounts to register Minors. Biometric data will not be captured for children under the age of 6 years;
- During the mass registration period, the Embassy will remain open for the purposes of this exercise as follows on Mondays to Fridays - 9:30 a.m. to 3.30 pm except on Public Holidays.
- For further information/clarification please contact the Consular Section through: Tel: +1(202)387-6101 or email: <firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Biometrics and document capture cannot be executed unless the applicant has completed the online application form and received the reference numbers.
The above registration process and deadlines apply to all Kenyans in the Diaspora, who will all need to complete the registration form online before presenting themselves to their respective Embassy/Consulate/High Commission for Biometrics by June 19th.