An Assisted Living Facility in Bel Air, Maryland is looking for two caregivers for the following shifts:
Monday - Friday: 3pm-11:30pm
We are looking for experienced, committed and sensitive professionals with references.
You must be concerned about helping people and have high standards of honesty and integrity. If you are not an understanding and patient care provider PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!!
Care services include, but not limited to:
- Personal Care: bathing, dressing, hygiene, mobility.
- Light housekeeping: cleaning, laundry, meal preparation.
- Companionship: conversation, reminders, interactive hobbies.
MUST provide the following before you apply:
- CPR license
- MED Tech License
- COMAR certificate (required to work in an ALF)
- Criminal Background/Fingerpirnts (must be clean from charges)
- PPD test (test for tuberculosis)
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply if you don’t have all the certifications.
PAY: $11.00 per hour
Work authorization required.