- Add new comment
- 1352 views
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington, DC invites applications from all suitably qualified men and women for the position of Protocol Assistant/Driver
The ideal person shall;
- Drive official Embassy vehicles
- Daily maintenance of Embassy vehicles including cleaning
- Assist in protocol duties
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. Additional skills including mechanical, electrical or IT would be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s License
- Evidence of clean driving record
- Proper understanding of DC metropolitan area
- A certificate of good conduct or equivalent
- Hired on full-time contract
- Excellent communication skills
Applications with relevant testimonials and contact details of two (2) references should be sent to:
The Head of Chancery
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
2249 R Street NW
Washington DC 20008
The opportunity should be given to a Kenyan in Nairobi. Let the diaspora do their thing their own way. If you love diaspora, then hire them to run the embassy and not as drivers. Get a driver from the ministry of foreign affairs in Kenya and create an opportunity for a deserving family.
You so silly, leran ur history ...use the internet to educate ur deficient brain other than spewing out ill conceived suggestions.
In my opinion we need to redesign our Emblem to reflect the changing times.