Death Announcement for Kenny Munyiri of Baltimore, Maryland
It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of Kenneth Munyiri of Baltimore, Maryland which occurred on September 6, 2016.
Known to family and friends as Kenny, he was son to Rosemary Wachira and Stephen Munyiri, both of Baltimore.
He was brother to Joi Munene, Janett Munyiri and Erica Nelson, all of Baltimore. He was brother in-law to Antony Munene and Henry Nelson, Nephew to the late Eunice Ngarega, James Ngarega, cousin to Susan Mwangi, Julius Mwangi, Michelle Ngarega, Kamau Ngarega. Uncle to Alex Mwangi, Eli and Giavanna Kenny was Senior at Morgan State University, School of Engineering.
Family and friends are meeting daily at family residence, 3477 Hillsmere Rd, Baltimore, MD 21207 from 6:30 pm.
- A Family and Friends Prayer Service will be on Sunday September 11, 2016 at 4pm at St Thomas Church, located at 1108 Providence Rd, Towson 21286.
- Memorial Prayer Service will be on Saturday September 17, 2016 at 4pm at St Thomas Church, located at 1108 Providence Rd, Towson 21286.
- Viewing of the Body will be on Friday, September 23rd, 2016 from 4:30pm – 8:00 p.m. at Vaughn C Green Funeral Services, 8728 Liberty Road, Randallstown, MD 21133
- Funeral Service will be held on Saturday, September 24th, 2016 at 11: 00 a.m. at Heritage United Church of Christ; 3110 Liberty Heights Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215.
- Burial following Service at Woodlawn Cemetery & Chapel; 2130 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, Maryland 21207.
- Repast following Burial at Heritage United Church of Christ - Lower level Reception Hall.
- Use the following GoFundMe account: www.gofundme.com/2p4zevbw
- Use Cash App: Rosemary Wachira 443-469-0993:
- Mail check to: Rosemary Wachira at 3477 Hillsmere Road, Baltimore MD 21207
For any additional information:
Pastor Isendi: 410-908-7903
Baba Githinji: 443-929-6685
Baba Mwaura: 410-409-9340
Julie Weche: 410-303-3335
Janett Munyiri: 443-902-5792
Joi Munene: 301-804-7111
Tony Munene: 301-804-7053
Erica Nelson: 410-409-4576
Thank you as you stand with this family during this difficult time.