Trading on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE) with ABC Bank
At ABC Bank customers enjoy buying, holding or selling of shares quoted in the Nairobi Stock Exchange by opening and operation of Personal Securities (CDS) accounts which provide efficiency and security.
ABC Bank Team will help you:
- open a Personal Securities Accounts (CDS) account or buying or selling of NSE quoted shares.
- smoothly transfer holdings in CDS accounts from other Central Depository Agents to ABC Bank
- open ABC Trading accounts in Kenya shillings and Foreign Currency for smooth transfer of funds for buying /selling of shares.
- obtain FREE market research advice on investing in IPOs and Rights Issues from NSE Companies
- become eligible for secured loans by your share portfolio held under ABC Bank
ABC Bank Foreign Exchange Services
Key Benefits to you:
- ABC Bank’s Foreign Exchange Services are comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective. ABC Bank Foreign Exchange dealers are able to offer very competitive foreign exchange rates on all major world currencies on a daily basis.
- Offering transactional accounts and fixed deposits accounts in many major currencies like the GB Sterling pounds, US Dollars, Euro, Canadian Dollar, and South African Rand.
- ABC Bank’s Treasury team will give you live updates on the FX Markets across the globe.
For more information, please contact an ABC Bank Relationship Manager:
+254 20 359 2747
+254 729 518 810