College Scholarships Available to Kenyan Students in Atlanta - Apply By June 15, 2012
AKPA (Association of Kenyan Professionals in Atlanta) is passionate about ensuring Kenyans in the Metro Atlanta get a helping hand. As you know most foreign sudents do not qualify for any financial assistance. AKPA has stepped and for the 10 years AKPA Members and Friends have raised funds (totaling over $10,000) to support the Dr. Njeri Thuo Karangu Scholarship.
In 2012, AKPA would like to support more Kenyan students and give them a helping hand as they pursue their education. Contributions will be accepted online on our website www.akpa-atlanta.org.
All Monies for the scholarships are provided by AKPA members and Friends. For more information on how you can support AKPA Scholarship Fund, please send an email to email@example.com or call 404913AKPA (2572).
Applications for the AKPA 2012 Scholarship will be accepted between March 1st and June 15th, 2012 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please distribute out to all Kenyan College Students in the Metro Atlanta Colleges and Universities.
Who can apply?
- Kenyan Undergraduate Student in a Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties who are currently in a 2 or 4 Year degree program.
- Kenyan Undergraduate Students studying in a any US College or University whoâ€™s Kenyan Parent(s) is a member in good standing of AKPA and reside in Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties.
- Resume should be the one you plan to use to apply for employment. Resume must include current degree program, employment present and past, objective / goals, any special skills and awards. References Required.
- Resume should include at least 10 hours volunteer hours with AKPA. buy Aug 15th 2012. Events are posted on website.
- Cover letter is optional but recommend.
AKPA Scholarship 2012. Kenyans Supporting Kenyans.