Loan Products for Kenyans in the Diaspora
HF Group, a property, banking and investment solutions partner, has several loan products available to Kenyans in the Diaspora:
- Home purchase loan: A loan facility given to a borrower who either want to occupy the property or those who want to invest in residential properties and earn rental income.
- Construction loan: A loan facility that enables a borrower to build a residential unit suing their own professionals and contractor.
- Makao: A hassle free building solution that aims at enabling customers who own a plot to build a home conveniently and cost-effectively. Borrowers select house types from a catalogue and take advantage of building professionals to put up their homes.
- Vuna Hela: This is an equity release product where money is lent against the value of an already existing property.
- Plot purchase loan: This loan helps meet your aspirations by providing access to funds that will contribute toward the purchase of a plot.
- Project finance: This is a specialized solution designed to cater for property developers who wish to put up developments e.g. commercial or residential units for either rental or sell.
Requirements to borrow:
- Kenyan ID/ Full Passport Copy & KRA PIN Copy
- Work Permit & Copy of current contract
- Copy of recent utility bill e.g. gas, power
- Residency permit
- 3 months’ pay slips
- 6 months notarized bank statements
- Credit Reference Report from country of residence
- Letter from employer Confirming: Position, Length of service, Retirement age, Income, terms of service,
***All documents to be notarized by a notary public of resident country.
For more information, contact HF Group:
- Tel: +254(20)-3262000, +254722715256, +254722708660, +254722201175, +254733617682
- Visit www.hfgroup.co.ke/kenyansabroad