Death Announcement for Mr Peter Kimani of Newark, NJ
It is with deep sorrow, and acceptance of God's will that we announce the promotion to glory of Mr. Peter Kimani Mungai on December 3rd 2016 at Beth Israel Hospital in Newark, New Jersey.
Son of the late George Mungai and Hannah Wanjiku. Husband to Virginia Kimani (Tacoma Park). Father to Dishon (Dickie) Kimani (Baltimore), Shiko Kimani Khwale (Texas) and Winnie Kimani (Dubai). Father in-law to Martin Khwale Nandwa(Texas). Brother to Lucy Gicheru (Kenya) and brother-in- law to Fredrick Gicheru (Kenya). Grandfather to Sammy Kimani, Imani Khwale, and Shakima Mutegi. Uncle to many.
Family and friends will be meeting at 3 Morning Star Court, Baltimore, MD 21206 on Wednesday, December 7th @ 6pm, Friday December 9th @ 6pm, Tuesday December 13th @ 6pm, Thursday December 15th @ 6pm.
A Memorial service will be held on Sunday December 11th 2016 at 4pm at 9600 Pulaski Park Drive Suite 115 Middle River, MD 21220.
For financial contributions:
- Ca$h Up No. 443 226 2756.
- Checks payable to Dishon Kimani
- PayPal email is email@example.com
- Vaughn C. Greene Funeral Home 4905 York Road Baltimore, MD 21212
- Date: Friday December 16th 2016
- Time: 4 pm to 8pm
- Vaughn C Greene Funeral Home 4905 York Road Baltimore, MD 21212
- Date: Saturday December 17TH 2016
- Wake keeping: 10:00am - 10:30am
- Service: 10:30am - 12 noon
- Gardens of Faith Memorial Gardens
- 5598 Trumps Mill Rd, Baltimore, Md 21206
- Time: 1pm
For more information, contact:
- Dishon Kimani 240-374-3508
- Shiko Kimani Khwale 917 547 2843
- Giteri Ng’anga 202-468-5131
- Mugi Wang’ombe 443-413-9443
- Ciku Ng’ang’a (Mama Shakima) 443- 802-7547
- Julie Weche 410-303-3335
- Karanja Mwaura 410-409-9340
- Pastor Mugweh 410-236-5401
- Moses Kuna 443- 621-1313
- Humphrey Muturi 443-415-4881
- Jackson Nganga 443-722-4015
- Judie Nyoike 240-716-1451
Job 1:21 “The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised”.
We loved you, dad but God loved you more. Rest in peace till we meet again.