The late Doris "Chero" Cherotich Chemirmir Akpom (Sunrise: 6/25/64 - Sunset: 10/31/17)
It is with deep grief that the Dallas/Forth Worth community is mourning the death of Doris "Chero" Cherotich Chemirmir Akpom of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
She leaves behind her loving husband, Mr.Okey Akpom and their 3 children: Alex, Brandon and Chuka. Her Parents are the Late Samson Chemirmir and Judy Chemirmir. She was sister to Jep Muraya, Susan, David, Patrick, The Late Stella, Oscar, and Ernest. Sister in law to Syed, Faith, and Trudy. Niece to Grace and Mercy among others.
Unfortunately, her battle with cancer was lost as the Lord had seen it fit to allow her to bow out and rest.
Following her death, we humbly post the following time line of events as we seek your moral, financial and spiritual support:
- Funeral Celebration Fundraiser: Saturday, November 18th at 6pm: Upendo Baptist Church, 916 N Jupiter Rd, Garland TX 75042
- Visitation/Viewing: Thursday, Nov 30th 4pm - 8pm & Friday, Dec 1st. 2pm-6pm (Rolling Oaks Memorial Center, 400 S Freeport Pkwy, Coppell TX, 75019)
- Wake Keeping: December 1st, from 10pm at Star Banquet & Event Center, 2722 W Irving Blvd, Irving TX 75061
- Funeral Service: December 2nd. 3pm at the Episcopal Church Of Annunciation, 602 N Old Orchard Ln, Lewisville TX 75077
- Burial: Follows immediately after Funeral service @ Rolling Oaks Memorial Center, 400 S Freeport Pkwy, Coppell TX, 75019)*
We pray that God will lead you to offer moral, spiritual & financial support. We look forward to a blessed fundraiser fellowship. May God bless you.
For your convenience, please remit donations through:
a) Jep Muraya https://cash.me/JepMuraya. Tel. (972 801 7315)
b) Grace Rivers. https://cash.me/EldamaRavine .Tel. 972 693 0113
c) Evelyn Waithaka. https://cash.meEvelynWaithaka. Tel. 214 529 4381
A/C # 3780892240 Rtn # 111900659(A/C Name: Doris Akpom Fund)
For more information please contact:
Lameck Siika: 214 929 5833
Stanley Kapten: 214 454 1480
Steve Aseno: 214 883 7716
Abraham Kirwa: 214 574 6851
Josephine Okiyo: 214 415 6228
Donald Ide: 214 434 6778
Evelyn Waithaka: 214 529 4381
Joan Okoth: 469 460 4027
Susan Chemirmir: 972 757 0465
Jep Muraya: 972 801 7315
Okey Akpom: 817 917 6069