It is with heavy hearts that we announce the untimely passing of Mrs. Nancy Kiragu on Nov 2nd, 2017 in Bethesda, MD after a brave battle with cancer. She passed away while undergoing treatment in the U.S.
She leaves behind her loving husband Joe Kiragu. Doting mother to Wacu Kiragu, Brian Njuguna Kiragu(USA), Kihiu Kiragu (USA) and Beatrice Mugure Kiragu (AUS), mother-in-law to Anne Mutile Nzioki, Christion Friessbourg and grandmother to Jason and Jonas.
Plans are currently underway to get Mrs Kiragu back to Kenya where she will be laid to rest.
A memorial service is scheduled for Wednesday, November 08, 2017. At the Longmeade Crossing Club House. 2501 NORMANDY CROSSING DR, SILVER SPRING, MD 20906.starting at 6:00 PM
* Please park by the street or at the club house
For more information please contact:
- Jane Wairimu: 240-447-4990
- Kezziah Kibunja: 202-487-7514
- Faith Maina: 240-381-7376
- Lucy Kihanya: 240-432-5829
- Grace Mumbi Kaka: 301-938-6726
- JP OChung: 317-721-4847
We kindly request your help to cover funeral home costs, transportation cost of Mrs Kiragu back to Kenya as well as flights for her immediate family residing in the US and AUS, who will be traveling back to Kenya for the burial.
Donations can be sent via the following avenues:
- PayPal: email@example.com
- CashApp: @kihiukiragu or 2407246794
- Venmo App: @kihiukiragu or 2407246794
- Capital One 360 Bank: Routing Number:031176110 ; Account Number: 162015470
- GoFundMe Page gofundme.com/in-memory-of-nancy-nyambura-kiragu