INVITATION: Kenya Christian Fellowship in America (KCFA) Annual National Conference: June 30th – July 3rd
Kenya Christian Fellowship in America (KCFA) invite all to their 26th Annual National Conference, taking place June 20th, 2017 to July 3rd, 2017 (Independence Day Weekend) at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Register for the conference online now to receive an Early Bird Discount. Early Registration closes on June 15th. More details at http://kcfa.net/events.
The Conference will be hosted by Dr Jospeh Okello, KCFA President
Conference Speaker: Rev Dr Solomon Waigwa – Rhema Gospel Church, Texas
Conference Speaker: Rev. Damaris Mueni Maluki – Flamers Ministries International, Kenya
Youth Speaker: Pastor Jack Redmond, M.Ed. – Youth & Evangelism Christ Church, New Jersey
Worship Leader: Dr Lilian Odera – Refill Ministries
- Day Commuter (1 Day only): $35
- Day Commuter (2-3 Days): $70
- Day Commuter Child – Age 5-16 (a Day only): $20
- Day Commuter Child – Age 5-16 (2-3 Days): $40
- Single Adult (Age 17+): $150
- Single Adult + 1 Child (Age 5-16): $210
- Single Adult + 2 Children (Age 5-16): $270
- Couple: $300
- Couple + 1 Child (Age 5-16): $360
- Couple + 2 Children (Age 5-16): $420
Early Registration closes on June 15th. More details at http://kcfa.net/events.
Registration is available:
- Online by credit card or PayPal at http://kcfa.net/events
- Via CashApp: 205-587-4230 (KCFAjmuConf)
- By Mail: Send check to KCFA General Treasurer, 5324 Paramount Dr, Birmingham, AL 35210
Registration forms can be found at http://kcfa.net. You may also register through your Local Chapter leaders.
For more information please contact (919) 522-4270 or (205) 587-4230.